Online reservation and registration
Register and get elite membership in the IHG club, biggest hotel group in the world.
- For purposes of determining Elite status, IHG® Rewards Club points are classified as either Qualifying Points or Non-Qualifying Points. Points earned from Qualifying Rates paid for hotel stays, spend on IHG® Rewards Club credit cards, select partner activity, IHG® Rewards Club Bonus Points Packages, and Qualified Spend through IHG® Business Rewards are considered Qualifying Points and are counted toward Elite status. A Qualifying Rate includes the following: non-discounted rate, standard corporate rate, worldwide sales negotiated rate, national/regional/local government rate and specified leisure rates as confirmed by the IHG reservation system. All other point earning transactions, including points earned from IHG® promotions, Elite status bonuses, activation bonuses or select promotions offered through IHG® Rewards Club credit cards, select partner promotions, point vouchers, point purchases, point transfers, and point deposits, will be considered Non-Qualifying Points and will not be counted towards Elite status.
- Elite status will be awarded to accounts that have successfully satisfied at least one of the following elite membership criteria:
- Qualifying Points – IHG® Rewards Club Gold Elite status will be awarded to members who have earned at least 10,000 Qualifying points during a calendar year. IHG® Rewards Club Platinum Elite status will be awarded to members who have earned at least 40,000 Qualifying points during a calendar year. IHG® Rewards Club Spire Elite status will be awarded to members who have earned at least 75,000 Qualifying points during a calendar year. Once a member earns Elite membership status in any calendar year, such status will be maintained through the end of the following calendar year.
- Qualifying Nights – IHG® Rewards Club Gold Elite status will be awarded to members who have earned a minimum of 10 nights at Qualifying Rates during a calendar year. IHG® Rewards Club Platinum Elite status will be awarded to members who have earned a minimum of 40 nights at Qualifying Rates during a calendar year. IHG® Rewards Club Spire Elite status will be awarded to members who have earned a minimum of 75 nights at Qualifying Rates during a calendar year. Once a member earns Elite membership status in any calendar year, such status will be maintained through the end of the following calendar year. IHG® Rewards Club Reward Nights consumed by members will be counted as Qualifying Nights towards Elite membership qualifications.
- Elite Rollover Nights – At the end of the calendar year, qualifying nights in excess of 40 for Platinum Elite members or 75 for Spire Elite members will be counted toward the member’s Elite status qualification for the following calendar year. Elite Rollover Nights are only valid for one calendar year.
- Elite bonus: IHG® Rewards Club Gold Elite members will receive a 10% Elite bonus on all points earned from qualifying stays. IHG® Rewards Club Platinum Elite members will receive a 50% Elite bonus on all points earned from qualifying stays. IHG® Rewards Club Spire Elite members will receive a 100% Elite bonus on all points earned from qualifying stays. Elite bonus points are Non-Qualifying points and do not count towards Elite qualification. Gold Elite, Platinum Elite, and Spire Elite bonus points are credited only to members who choose to collect IHG® Rewards Club points. Elite bonus points for Gold Elite, Platinum Elite, and Spire Elite members do not apply to any points received due to a special offer, promotion, IHG® Rewards Club credit card activity, partner activity, IHG® Rewards Club Bonus Points Packages, or Qualified Spend through IHG® Business Rewards.
- Hotel Room Upgrades for Platinum Elite and Spire Elite Members: Platinum Elite and Spire Elite members will be offered a complimentary upgrade, as determined by the hotel, which might include rooms on higher floors, corner rooms, newly renovated rooms, or rooms with preferred views. The upgrade will be offered at time of check-in, based on availability, and will only apply to the member's personal guest room. The hotel is not required to upgrade members to suites or specialty rooms. Upgrade benefits will not apply to rooms booked as a Reward Night reservation.
- Guaranteed Room Availability for Platinum Elite and Spire Elite Members: When contacting the IHG® Rewards Club Service Center directly and guaranteeing the reservation with a valid credit card, each Platinum Elite or Spire Elite member will be guaranteed one room for personal use, for reservations made at least 72 hours prior to the date of arrival, except during special events that result in extraordinary room demand, as determined solely by the hotel. The member will not be charged more than the prevailing rate for the accommodation requested, and the member is not entitled to a rate less than the prevailing rate. Once made, Platinum Elite or Spire Elite Guarantees may not be dishonored for any reason. If the member does not arrive and has not obtained a cancellation number prior to 6 p.m. (4 p.m. in Europe), the credit card may be billed for one night's room and tax. Platinum Elite or Spire Elite Guarantees do not apply to Reward Nights. A minimum stay duration requirement may apply at select Holiday Inn Club Vacations locations.
- Spire Elite Choice Benefits: Upon qualification for Spire Elite, members may choose to either receive a 25,000 annual point bonus or to gift Platinum Elite to a family member or friend.
- All Elite status benefits, including Spire Elite Choice Benefits, may not be sold or used for commercial gains. Doing so is a program violation and may result in the freezing of your account, the forfeiture of all point transfers, rewards, vouchers, or merchandise issued pursuant to point redemptions and any accrued points or miles in your account, as well as cancellation of the account and your future participation in the Program.
List of airlines where You can collect points, miles and kilometers
Aeromexico - 2,000 miles
Air China - 2,000 kilometers
Air France - 2,000 miles
AIR MILES® reward miles - 250 miles
Air New Zealand Airpoints - 25 Airpoints
Airberlin Topbonus - 2,000 miles
Alaska Airlines - 2,000 miles
Alitalia MilleMiglia - 2,000 miles
All Nippon Airways - 2,000 miles
American Airlines AAdvantage® - 2,000 miles
Asia Miles - 2,000 miles
Asiana Airlines - 2,000 miles
British Airways - 2,000 Avios
China Eastern - 2,000 kilometers
China Southern Airlines - 2,000 kilometers
Delta SkyMiles - 2,000 miles
El Al Israel Airlines - 40 El Al Points
Emirates - 2,000 miles
Etihad Airways - 2,000 miles
GlobalPass - 2,000 miles
Gulf Air – 2,000 miles
Hainan Airlines – 2,000 kilometers
Hawaiian Airlines – 2,000 miles
Japan Airlines – 2,000 miles
JetPrivilege – 2000 JPMiles
JetBlue TrueBlue – 2,000 Points
KLM – 2,000 miles
Lanchile – 2,000 kilometers
LifeMiles – 2,000 miles
Lufthansa – 2,000 miles
Malaysia Airlines – 1,500 miles
Qantas Airlines – 2,000 miles
Saudi Arabian Airlines – 2,000 miles
Singapore Airlines – 2,000 miles
South African Airways – 2,000 miles
TAP Air Portugal – 2,000 miles
Thai Airways Royal Orchid Plus – 2,000 miles
United Airlines – 2,000 miles
US Airways – 2,000 miles
Virgin Atlantic Flying Club – 2,000 miles
Virgin Australia Velocity Frequent Flyer – 2,000 miles